Utility Contacts

Polk County Utilities - Watering Restrictions

Water Wise Landscape Information

Duke Energy - Report a streetlight that is not functioning correctly

Duke Energy - Customer Service: 1-727-443-2641
                         To report POWER OUTAGE: 1-800-228-8485

Polk County Litter Hotline - 1-877-891-6430   You may call this number to report unsightly litter along County rights-of-way (including roads within our subdivision)

Polk County Code Enforcement - 863-534-6054 - call this number to report homes that have overgrown property

Illegal Dumping - Call the Polk County Sheriff -  - 863-298-6200

Polk County Animal Control - 863-499-2600